Saturday, April 16, 2005

A True Challenge

Whoa!
I'm here at OTS and have managed to squeeze out a few minutes without anyone yelling at me. This place is crazy intense. There are literally procedures for everything. From what you can put in each drawer to how you ask a question, they must all be perfect or you get to listen to someone yell out all of your "inadequecies" at maximum volume. Let's just say that my Flight leader has a hoarse voice at the end of every day.
I'm adjusting pretty well though. The military is definitely a little different than I realized, but that doesn't mean I won't like it. Honestly I'm starting to enjoy it a little bit as it becomes a challenge to do everything perfectly.
Gotta go, but this is very important. I would love for people to send me stuff! My address is:
OT Hassell
PSC #1, Class 0506, 1-11
550 East Maxwell Blvd.
Maxwell AFB, AL 36112

Also my email while I'm here is: hassell@gimail.af.mil
Later on I'll be able to check it some. And please let me know if you were able to read this, I had to post it a different way and I can't check it - Thanks
More about this later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home