Thursday, March 17, 2005

PARTY ON!

HEY YOU! Yes, you. If you want to come and see some cool pictures, or at least just get some good food, I decided to put a slideshow together and maybe try to cook up some stuff I've had traveling. You can come see it and I'll be happy to tell some crazy stories on::: April 2nd at 12:00.
That's a Saturday and we'll have food around noon with a slide show around 1:00ish. But come whenever you can, I'll be around all afternoon.
Directions to my house:

Kingston Pike to Cherokee Blvd.
2nd Right onto Woodland Dr.
4th House on Left
3646 Woodland Dr.

Thanks to all of you who've written comments, I've loved hearing from you- and I'll see you that Saturday or sometime . And seriously, even if I don't know you, but you're reading this - well, I'd love to meet you so come on.
See you there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jonathan!
i'm so glad that you had fun during your trip and i have been glad to keep up with your adventures you'll have to send us those pictures. I would love to come Saturday but i am already going to be somewhere else because thats part of our spring break. I hope to see you sometime soon and will be praying for you!
Love,
Becca

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home