Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Shipping Out

Well, today's the day!
The Air Force life begins in a few hours as I report to Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL. Jesus says to the first disciples to "Push out into deep water, and let your nets out for a catch." That's much what I feel like as I dive into the unknown depths of a new career and lifestyle. I look forward to the experiences that will come and to the catch that will be brought my way.
It is very exciting to be on the threshold of something that has always been there as a dream and goal. On into the wild blue...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your whole (extended) family is very proud of you as you blaze this new trail. Best wishes and good luck as you "Fly, Fight and Win" (That was the motto when I was in)
Just rememeber A) step off on the right foot first, and B) as a "butterbar" you have to salute everything ;-)
Tim and the Virginians

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home