Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Tired


So it appears that recently they changed OTS and made it more disciplined and tougher. It's really hard. I found out that you really can fall asleep while standing up. All the prior enlisted guys are talking about how much harder it is than basic training. I'm a little beat.
Please pray that I can have the energy and concentration to not just complete things, but to excel. And more importantly, that I can have God in the forefront of my mind. It is so hard to do when every second is tightly structured (even when waiting in a hallway we have to have a book in our face from which we have to memorize verbatim everyday). Gotta go, wasted too much time already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Hassell said...

Thanks Mike, you get an Air Force Encouragement Medal

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home