Monday, October 17, 2005

Dollar Ride!

Well, I've now flown in a real military airplane. I just had my first ride of pilot training. It was awesome, the purpose is basically to have fun. So my flight commander and I took the keys to a brand new $5 Million jet and threw it all over the sky. We had a great time. We climbed to 20,000 and started by pulling 4Gs and then he gave me the plane and said,"Alright, see if you can get 5." I did. Pulling G's is pretty nuts, your G-suit starts squeezing your legs and you're straining. Then we did some barrel rolls, a clover leaf, loops, etc. It was a blast, definitely better than the sim (even though that rocks, it's so realistic some guys get sick). Everyday I get up and think (besides how tired I am) how lucky I am to be here. They even call this a job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home