Friday, August 05, 2005

Feelin' Moody

Hey, I apologize for not updating this for so long. I do intend to keep this blog running, and entertain you with stories from pilot school, etc.
Right now I am down in Valdosta, GA stationed at Moody Air Force Base. It's hot, it's humid, and it's very hot. I really like it. It's awesome to finally be at a place where the main goal is to fly airplanes. There is always something buzzing around over your head. I've been here for a couple weeks, just inprocessing and whatnot, and I start getting ready for training on Monday for an official start date of 22 August.
I've got some good friends here and I'm learning quite a bit as I prepare to focus the next year on flight training. I can't say how fulfilling it is to know what you want to do and to get the chance to do it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jonathan. I have been reading your notes over the months but haven't had any confidence that you are getting my replies as I have no user name or password. This does look a bit different from the pages I have been led to in the past. Way to Go with OCS and your beginning Valdosta!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home