Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Joy

I don't have any kids; but from talking to those who do I have an idea how much pride, excitement, and happiness a parent feels when they see their child born. Imagine what the Father was thinking as he watched Jesus being born. What pride he must have felt as he saw his son come into our world; and this was no ordinary father, but the God of the Universe! I can just imagine all of creation being caught up in an tremendous overflow of Joy from Him. I can just see supernovae going off throughout the universe, flowers sprouting from the earth, and the angels zooming through the air shouting and carrying on. And not only was this the Son of God, but the celebration of a deciding victory (read Revelations 12) in a universal war.
I hope that we can take some of that joy with us through the next year - for God is with us and the war has been won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home