Friday, February 24, 2006

Checkride Complete

Wow, it's hard to believe I'm actually writing this, but I just finished all of my graded flights in Phase II of pilot training. Two weeks from now I will find out which track I will continue in - of course I'm hoping for the fighter track! It has been a long six months and I have worked as hard as I can and learned an incredible amount. I had no idea that military pilots were so well trained. You should feel very safe, and proud of your country. I've spent an average of sixteen
hours a day, six days a week, training and studying for the last six months and I'm maybe a quarter of the way to being considered combat ready.
I've been doing some that I enjoy, but it will definitely be nice to unwind for a couple of weeks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great that you update us out here in blogville occasionally. Keep up the good work and we are all pulling for you to get the track you have worked so hard for. I have no doubt you will soon be streaking through the wild blue with a really cool implement of destruction under your control.
Carry on L.T.!
Your VA folks.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home